COMYN, Isabel? 2
- Born: About 1220
- Marriage (1): LE CHEN, Reginald I 2nd of Inverugie, Chamberlain of Scotland, Sir 1 2
User ID: X914.
Isabel? married Sir Reginald I LE CHEN 2nd of Inverugie, Chamberlain of Scotland, son of Bernard LE CHEN of Inverugie and Unknown.1 2 (Sir Reginald I LE CHEN 2nd of Inverugie, Chamberlain of Scotland was born about 1205 and died by 1293 1.)
"The daughters of William Cumin by his Countess Marjorie, married
1. Elizabeth - William, Earl of Marr, sometimes by mistake called a Cumin, as he was always attached to their party, and was one of the leaders taken at Dunbar in 1296. He was 'William Marr, Earl of Marr!' Elizabeth, Countess of Marr, died A.D. 1297.
2. Jean - Sir Gilbert de Haya, a regent in 1255-58.
3. Marjorie - Sir John de Keth, Great Mareschall. Died ante 1270.
4. Isabel - Francis, Lord Cheyne, of Inverugie and Essilmont."
from Bruces and Cumyns
Note: There may be some confusion between daughter number 4, Isabel (id X914), and the Isabel Comyn (id Y576) who married a later Francis Cheyne (id Y575), grandson of this couple. The forename may be correct, but should be treated with caution. 2