2. CUMMING, of Altyre, "Fair Maid of Moray"
1. HAY, Egidia
3. CRICHTON, Elizabeth
- GORDON, George 2nd Earl of Huntly, Chancellor of Scotland+
- GORDON, Christian+
- GORDON, Elizabeth Countess of Erroll+
- GORDON, Alexander 1st of Abergeldie and Midmar, Sir +
- GORDON, Margaret
- GORDON, Catherine
- GORDON, Adam Dean of Caithness, Governor of Petty+
- GORDON, William
GORDON, Alexander 1st Earl of Huntly 1
- Born: Before 1410
- Marriage (1): HAY, Egidia about 1426-1427
- Partnership (2): CUMMING, of Altyre, "Fair Maid of Moray"
- Marriage (3): CRICHTON, Elizabeth in 1439-1440 1
- Died: 15 July 1470, Huntly Parish, Aberdeenshire, Scotland 1
Another name for Alexander was SETON, Alexander 1st Earl of Huntly.
Alexander married Egidia HAY, daughter of John HAY of Tullibody and Margaret STEWART, about 1426-1427. (Egidia HAY was born about 1400.)
Alexander had a relationship with CUMMING of Altyre, "Fair Maid of Moray", daughter of Sir Thomas CUMMING of Altyr and Unknown. (CUMMING of Altyre, "Fair Maid of Moray" was born about 1418.)
Alexander next married Elizabeth CRICHTON, daughter of William CRICHTON of Frendraught, 1st Lord, Chancellor of Scotland and Agnes, in 1439-1440.1 (Elizabeth CRICHTON was born about 1420 and died in 1479 1.)